Through the Healthy Parkinson’s Communities™ initiative, we aim to support community leaders with the resources they need to be strong community connectors, educators, and advocates. We work with our National Engagement Advisory Team (NEAT) and many other partners to specifically support wellness professionals in their pursuit of making their Parkinson’s communities healthier.
We need your help to better understand the needs of this community.
About the Needs Assessment
This brief needs assessment is made up of 13 questions and will take 5-15 minutes to complete. Please be candid and answer from your own point of view. All personal information, including your name and survey answers will be kept confidential. Responses to questions may be quoted or summarized, but without identifying the individual source. The data collected in this survey will help us to better understand and respond to the needs of those we serve.
- Community – Having a particular characteristic in common. ie. A connection to Parkinson’s; working to serve people affected by Parkinson’s.
- Community Leader – A prominent and respected member of a particular community, especially one with an active role or position.
- Local Community – A group of people living in the same place.
- Resources – A supply of money, materials, staff, and/or other assets that can be drawn on by a person or organization in order to function effectively.
- Well Connected – Having a great sense of being open and available to another person, even as you feel they are open and available to you. This includes feelings of empathy, compassion, and a sense of goodwill.
Note: Assessment link will open on our University of North Texas partner site. Also note, survey may be completed only once per device.
This assessment was created in collaboration with the National Engagement Advisory Team (NEAT) and Dr. Bradley McDaniels, PhD at the University of North Texas.
Become a Partner Organization:
Our goal is to share the Parkinson’s Wellness Professionals Needs Assessment with as many people as possible. You can help us achieve this goal by sharing the assessment with your email list as a Partner Organization.
Here is more information on what it means to be a Partner Organization:
- The Davis Phinney Foundation will:
- List your website and logo here on the survey landing page
- Share depersonalized data from the Parkinson’s Wellness Professionals Needs Assessment for your area based on zip codes you provide
- What we need from you:
- Please share the Parkinson’s Wellness Professional Needs Assessment with your email list and networks. Materials to support this distribution can be found below.
- Your logo and web address to be listed on our landing page
- Zip codes you would like depersonalized data from for your community or region
If you would like to become a Partner Organization, please contact Gabby Dimotsantos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing the Assessment:
We encourage you to share the assessment with your email list and other networks. Below is sample email copy you can use to share the assessment.
We would like to learn more about you and your community to help develop resources and support mechanisms that best match your needs. The data collected in this survey will help us to better understand and respond to the needs of those we serve.
This brief needs assessment includes 13 questions and will take 5-15 minutes to complete. Please be candid and answer from your own point of view. All personal information, including your name and survey answers will be kept confidential. Responses to questions may be quoted or summarized, but without identifying the individual source.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey and helping us to learn more about you and your community.
Please note: This survey can be completed only once per device.
This survey was created in collaboration with the National Engagement Advisory Team (NEAT). Learn more about NEAT at www.healthyparkinsonscommunities.org.
You may also share the survey through social channels, groups, or other channels. Simple share this landing page, the shortlink dpf.org/wellnesspros, or utilize the QR code below:
To learn more about our National Engagement Advisory Team (NEAT) visit our Partners page.